·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Anyone interested to create/join UAE Chapter? :thx

John
Abu Dhabi
John,
Have you applied to join the International Chapter yet? I don't see you listed as a member. There isn't a UAE Chapter. We are an Area in the International Chapter. I sent out an invitation two weeks ago for the UAE members to contact me about setting up an event in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi, but no replies yet. I think I'm going to send PMs to all of the members with UAE locations. So far I've found eleven members.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,
i didnt receive any invitation. Please re-send it again.

john

John,
Have you applied to join the International Chapter yet? I don't see you listed as a member. There isn't a UAE Chapter. We are an Area in the International Chapter. I sent out an invitation two weeks ago for the UAE members to contact me about setting up an event in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi, but no replies yet. I think I'm going to send PMs to all of the members with UAE locations. So far I've found eleven members.

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Installing the Lift Miester in Dubai

Heya Guys,

Dane from Dubai here. Wanted to know if anyone here has ordered the lift kit from MarkMC and where in dubai did you'll get it installed?

Cheers
Dane
2009 Chevy TB

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ltz
9 Posts
UAE members moved on from Trailvoys?

Hi there,

Not noticed anyone from UAE for some time on here, perhaps they've ditched their Trailvoys in favour of Land Cruisers, Prado's, Patrols etc..

Really enjoy my Chevy, have 3 4x4's & this is the best for Highway cruising & isn't at all bad in the desert - has shown up Pajero's a few times!!

Anyway, be good to hear from anyone else in UAE. :)

Cheers,

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts