Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some input on what to do. I was given two 20 inch chrome Bzo Sigma wheels. My best friend had a set on his car. He had a blow out on the driver side and messed up those two wheels. The passenger side wheels are good as new.
Here is the bad part I have searched far and wide too find 2 more wheels.
I found that Bzo is located in Houston, tx ( 90 miles away ) and they have a set. But they do not sell to the public. The told me call Discount Tire too get them. They called and want 212.00 go for it or pass on th deal?

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
I need some input on what to do. I was given two 20 inch chrome Bzo Sigma wheels. My best friend had a set on his car. He had a blow out on the driver side and messed up those two wheels. The passenger side wheels are good as new.
Here is the bad part I have searched far and wide too find 2 more wheels.
I found that Bzo is located in Houston, tx ( 90 miles away ) and they have a set. But they do not sell to the public. The told me call Discount Tire too get them. They called and want 212.00 go for it or pass on th deal?
your not planning on those fitting on a trailvoy are you???try wheelwarehouse on ebay,,they have a ton of different rims. Good luck:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
no not at all,,hell all lot of us on here are running 22's and 24's.....BUT did the rims come off of another trialvoy??? the rims on our trucks are very very picky!!,,the lug patteren on the rims ONLY fits our trucks......meaning the rims are not interchangable.......what did the 2 rims that you want to use come off of???

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no not at all,,hell all lot of us on here are running 22's and 24's.....BUT did the rims come off of another trialvoy??? the rims on our trucks are very very picky!!,,the lug patteren on the rims ONLY fits our trucks......meaning the rims are not interchangable.......what did the 2 rims that you want to use come off of???
I was scared for a moment.. The rims came off a 2006 Trailblazer. After the accident my buddy had the insurance totaled it. My buddy bought it back and rebuilt it and it looks and rides good as new.

He just gave the 2 udamaged wheels to me then and bought a a new different rim

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
In that case, $212 for what amounts to 4 new wheels? If you like the looks it seems like, IMO, a no brainer. Go for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
161 Posts
They was i see it, its $424 (2 wheels) + two or four tires + mount/bal + tax = $650~900 still alot less than what i paid for my 20's

If you really like the style and can live with the worse fuel economy go for it!

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
I was scared for a moment.. The rims came off a 2006 Trailblazer. After the accident my buddy had the insurance totaled it. My buddy bought it back and rebuilt it and it looks and rides good as new.

He just gave the 2 udamaged wheels to me then and bought a a new different rim
ooooo ok good,,,you said his "car" and it threw me off...as for the price,,im with them,,if ya like then then go for it!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts