Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
TonyGXP said:
I know I am probably asking alot here, but can you/are you taking pics along the way?? I think alot of guys on here would use whatever info you had for the install issues, what kit (custom or a list of parts you used?) I personally will be S/C or turbo'd in a couple of years, buying a new house next year so I am scaling back on the mods:mad: , but I would love to use an STS turbo setup, I would also change the T/C to a 3600 (Yank I guess?) and I think the truck would be Killer everywhere on the tach!..thanks alot for any info you can provide when you're done..Take some Video to, PLEASE!!! :yes:
:iagree:

For $3500.00 US I'd be willing to do this right away. As long as there is no problems with the setup. Man I betcha the ol'girl would just scream down the street.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
blufin 123 said:
i can't wait till someone installs one of these. i really wanna see what kind of imporovement they get from it before i drop the cash
The improvement will be well worth $3500. Your not going to want to take this thing to 600-700 horse without some real work though. For us average guys, mid 12's should be attainable with some FI and some other minor mods I think.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I think I will MOD till the engine Blows up and then build one of them 402's or whatever the hell they're replacing the LS2's with nowadays!

·
Registered
71 Posts
TonyGXP said:
I know I am probably asking alot here, but can you/are you taking pics along the way?? I think alot of guys on here would use whatever info you had for the install issues, what kit (custom or a list of parts you used?) I personally will be S/C or turbo'd in a couple of years, buying a new house next year so I am scaling back on the mods:mad: , but I would love to use an STS turbo setup, I would also change the T/C to a 3600 (Yank I guess?) and I think the truck would be Killer everywhere on the tach!..thanks alot for any info you can provide when you're done..Take some Video to, PLEASE!!! :yes:
No prob i will have many pics up soon as i just got the turbo and I/C so i will keep you all informed on the project. all i am waiting for is the carb intake and elbow. An for you guys out there i will make prob 2-3 kits for it at the same time so i can get mine for free :eek:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts