Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone sell a turbo exhaust manifold for the 4.3L I6? or is this something that id have to fabricate myself. im wanting to run a decent sized turbo and run about 5 lbs of boost daily. ya know, make it fun to drive.
so if anyone knows of a website that sells a turbo exhaust manifold for the I6 trailblazer send me the link & i wanna see other TB's turbo setups? pics guys?
thanks,
-trev

·
Registered
non_gmt360 other
821 Posts
Steedspeed used to sell a manifold, but I think they quit making it. The stock manifold is fine for turbo use. Check out vortec4200.com forums for some examples.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
15 Posts
Ready for a turbo

4.2l V6, trailblazer ls. did you ever find a good manifold? I was wanting to turbo my trailblazer as well but I'm not sure which brands I can trust.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
I have a oldsmobile bravada (sub model of the trailblazer) & it is a 4.3L... Just look it up.
96-01 would have come with the 4.3L V6 in 2002 it became a whole new monster. And .... look at the top right hand side of each of your posts. You said it was a 4.2L i6 and ..... according to Edmunds and Motor Trend you have a 4.2 i6 with 270 hp. Sorry, ur just like us :woot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts