Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an ebay CAI, cause i don't have money for a K&N, and i've been reading about getting tunes. Do i need to get my car tuned for this new mod or is it optional? If so, what does the tuning do?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
It brings life to our I6 Engines.....like a brand new vehicle with firmer shifts and throttle response........you will not regret it......with the build sheet at pcm4less it will ask you what you want in the tune.....good luck man!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
77 Posts
you don't need a tune for an aftermarket CAI, though the PCMforless guys (and gals) are unbelievable. I live in NY and was a bit skeptical about sending my tb's PCM down to SC, but they were in contact with me the whole time, gave great customer service, and sent it back with amazing results. Definitely adds a lot more giddy-up and noticeably cleaner shifts. highly recommend. (they will also account for aftermarket items that you have on your tb; i.e. CAI)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
you don't need a tune for an aftermarket CAI, though the PCMforless guys (and gals) are unbelievable. I live in NY and was a bit skeptical about sending my tb's PCM down to SC, but they were in contact with me the whole time, gave great customer service, and sent it back with amazing results. Definitely adds a lot more giddy-up and noticeably cleaner shifts. highly recommend. (they will also account for aftermarket items that you have on your tb; i.e. CAI)
yes, the tune is an amazing difference...have felt it in both an envoy nd a tb...all i can say is wow...go for it def :thumbsup:

im in the process of saving up for mine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts