Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Just buy what the vendor says fits. I would imagine that EVERYBODY who needs them buys aftermarket ones. Not entirely sure why you need to know the length ahead of time. And length isn't the only required spec of a strut. Strength and mounting mechanism are equally important.

Ebay is FILLED with auctions for them.

Please - I'm curious. Are you being prevented from buying them because some vendor demands to know what length you need, and they don't already know?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just buy what the vendor says fits. I would imagine that EVERYBODY who needs them buys aftermarket ones. Not entirely sure why you need to know the length ahead of time. And length isn't the only required spec of a strut. Strength and mounting mechanism are equally important.

Ebay is FILLED with auctions for them.

Please - I'm curious. Are you being prevented from buying them because some vendor demands to know what length you need, and they don't already know?
naw just that i went to a checkers auto store and there were alot of different lengths, didnt bother asking them what size i needed cause was in a rush. also im tired of lifting my rear door because the struts are dead and the rear door is heavy and slams hard when closed wothout the struts. so wanted to know the size before i opened it again. because next time i lift my rear door i intend to put the new struts in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.