Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
well as the thread title states it was noticed that the truck info is not showing up again by the post count and join date. just FYI:thumbsup:
Yes, it's been notice in other threads too...must be a site/software issue.:cry:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
its still in up there.. just not in bold and missing some info..

2003 Chevy TrailBlazer LT

only things missing is color, engine, and 4x4

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
its still in up there.. just not in bold and missing some info..

only things missing is color, engine, and 4x4
It must be being worked on now. None of it was up there 5 min. ago.

Interesting new format.
Light Pewter Metallic
4.2L I6 4X4

now its all up there... yea i must have seen it at the rite time..

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Yup, I was working on it as you guys were posting about it. I moved some stuff around because the one top line with the truck and color was way too long.

Do you have any suggestions on how you would like to see it? I can make it look however you want to see it. The whole thing got wiped out while I was working on something else, so thats why it was gone yesterday.

Give me your suggestions :)

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,369 Posts
I don't know why but i liked seeing it on the top of the profile, maybe just switching and haveing the 3 bold lines with the truck info fliped and put on top:undecided
:iagree: X 10. i think that would look much better:thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Oops, I didn't mean to move them to the bottom, but I couldn't figure out what looked off about it :rotfl:

Its back to normal now :yes:

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
Well, I see some of it, but it looks like you didn't enter the color of your vehicle in your profile. If you do that, it will show up and look like mine :m2:
that is cool man.. now the info will show up if they forget the color.. before didnt work that way... sweet job man.

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
that is cool man.. now the info will show up if they forget the color.. before didnt work that way... sweet job man.
:tiphat No problem.

What worries me is that there is a major update to our forum software coming out this year, and a lot of may need to be done to take advantage of the new system. I believe in staying as up to date as possible, it benefits both the members and the staff. Depending on the severity of the changes in v4.0, we may see a whole new style on the site, and I am not really looking forward to that because members are comfortable with the current layout. Who knows what the new update will bring, but I am hearing good things, and I know it is at least a few months out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts