Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am having problems with the alternator on my 2007 envoy? Has someone else had any issues with thiers?:worried

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
It would help ever so much if you could describe the problems with a bit of detail. Many of us are mechanics or engineers and deal with details. Did yours die, or is it erratic? Describe the observations that make you worried.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2,667 Posts
I am having problems with the alternator on my 2007 envoy? Has someone else had any issues with thiers?:worried
You might want to be a little more specific. What type of problems are you having? Is it not charging, noisy, voltage fluctuations? Are you having trouble with your vehicle not starting?

As Roadie said, we haven't seen too many alternator problems. It's not unheard of, but not a real common thing either!

I do remember when I first rented a newer Trailblazer, after half an hour or so on the freeway, the voltmeter dropped down to about 12 volts. I thought - great the alternator is bad on this POS. So everyplace I stopped I parked where it would be easy to get a jump. The thing started everytime no problem.

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showpost.php?p=542681&postcount=6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts