Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello every I drive an 03 envoy picked it up for a reasonable price a few months ago I love it but it has had its issues along the way right now I am having erratic shifting and shutting problems it all started after I chaged the battery one day I put the new one in and hooked it up then I noticed when I would kick the ac on the motor would bog horribly so I dicided to drive without it for a few days till another problem occured when driving around 55/60 mph I notice the trans wanted to shutter a little in overdrive then I started to notice it in 3rd gear also then I also noticed when I would drive on an incline it would not down shift but it would bog the motor until I would really put my foot in it and then it would down shift so I started doing some research and found out about the throttle body needing cleaned and the computer reset so I cleaned it and left the battery unhooked for a few hours and after all that no change so I took it to my mechanic buddy and he threw a scanner on it and he told me to replace the throttle body and the fuel pressure regulator and put new plugs in it so I did and still no change I told it back to him he reset everything he could find and finally it decided to drive right again well that only lasted for a week then it started acting up again when you drive down the highway it has a shutter and any incline it wants to bog the motor then acts like it trys to shift even running say 35 mph steady it will shift all the way to overdrive unless you put your foot in it it almost feels it wants to shift whenere it wants to in whatever gear it wants to so I am in need of some help here tell me what you all think thanks!!!!!**

1 - 3 of 3 Posts