Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently my 2003 Trailblazer (4.2 V6) transmission lost power while driving on the freeway. I decided to do a full tune up on the vehicle in hopes that it would fix the problem. I changed the transmission fluid and filter and replaced the spark plugs. For two days, my car was running like a champ. But, on the third day, the transmission started to slip and I noticed a gurgling noise coming from the coolant tank every time I turned the vehicle off. It's been 4 days since I did the tube up and now my vehicle feels as if it's skipping the 3rd and 4th gears an once I hit 60, the car will slip throughout what feels like two gears and then suddenly take off. I feel like I'm driving a stick shift in a car race. I put the vehicle in 2nd just to see what would happen and I no longer had a problem with the transmission slipping, it was the same for both 1st and 3rd. It's only when I have the vehicle in drive that I have this issue. And as I stated earlier, when I turn the vehicle off, the coolant tank gurgles and even shakes violently. Pleas help! I don't know what to do next and whether or not the two issues are related.:sadcry:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts