Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

is seems like during slow acceleration the trans will hang between gears. any ideas as to what this could be? it seems to happen randomly and in different gears not just first and second. think I should flush the trans? any ideas would be great.

thanks for the help

dave

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
hey,

is seems like during slow acceleration the trans will hang between gears. any ideas as to what this could be? it seems to happen randomly and in different gears not just first and second. think I should flush the trans? any ideas would be great.

thanks for the help

dave
Get the total evac/exchange done with a new filter and Dex VI

If that does not help it out then you have a mechanical problem.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
21 Posts
Same thing

I have been experiencing the same thing although mine has never done it anywhere else except between 1st and 2nd during slow accelerations (responsive as normal during faster accelerations). I did have the trans. fluid changed and it didn't change anything.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Mike

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
967 Posts
I have owned 3 or 4 GM trucks with one version or other of the 4L60E transmissions. Everyone of them has "hung on" to first gear as they shifted between 1st and 2nd on slow acceleration.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it just feels very scary! I don't think it should feel that way and it feels like it just started happening. I do have 75k on the truck what trans fluid should I put in?

thanks again!

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
I have owned 3 or 4 GM trucks with one version or other of the 4L60E transmissions. Everyone of them has "hung on" to first gear as they shifted between 1st and 2nd on slow acceleration.
Mine does the same thing on cold mornings, in particular... Took it to the dealer (warranty), and no codes or anything...

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.