Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
48 Posts
My '03 EXT LT. It's been a great truck but man, the gas mileage is killing me! I removed the running boards because it make this big truck look even bigger and clunkier, I think it looks much better without them...it looks less mini van and more SUV. I'm thinking about taking off the door molding, but I am not sure how it would look on an EXT.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
I have noticed this issue with my photos. I am a Newbie and maybe I need to show my worth, maybe the file size is too big? At any rate, This site rules! now share my pictures lol :D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
97 Posts
My '03 EXT LT. It's been a great truck but man, the gas mileage is killing me! I removed the running boards because it make this big truck look even bigger and clunkier, I think it looks much better without them...it looks less mini van and more SUV. I'm thinking about taking off the door molding, but I am not sure how it would look on an EXT.

Awesome looking Trailblazer. I like the look without the running boards. We have a long wheel base version also, kids love the headrest DVDs. 3rd row seats rule!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
106 Posts
Work in progress. I got an SS body kit and have sanded and prepped for paint. I hope to paint next week if I can find a lower valance for the rear bumper. I have a wanted ad in the classifieds if you know of one for sale. Next is the 2/3 drop and 22" SS wheels.

·
Registered
2002 gmc trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
I am gettinga trailblazer 4x4. 2004 or 05 i forget. but I want to lift it to fit 32s or 33s under it and use it as a trail SUV. what is the best lifts to get and also what are some good rims and tires as well.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
44 Posts

I took the door moldings off of my 05 Envoy and I totally like the look better without them, but be prepared to spend some time getting the adhesive off, at least on mine it was a bitch. I used fishing line to remove the molding from the doors but it left a lot of the adhesive on. Spent a couple hours getting it off with goo gone and a small buffing disc on my dremel. Also be prepared to see some coloration difference once they're off.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts