Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,587 Posts
Help

I upload pictures of my TB BUT they are not there???? It says Upload successful but no photos in my Gallery.... I have been trying all week? Any Help on this? or did I miss something here?:confused::confused:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
I upload pictures of my TB BUT they are not there???? It says Upload successful but no photos in my Gallery.... I have been trying all week? Any Help on this? or did I miss something here?:confused::confused:

all photo's must first be aproved by an mod before they will apear in your gallery; so if it says upload successful then it has been successfuly uploaded for a mod's aprovel before it will show in your gallery; just give the mods time and it will show up:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
all photo's must first be aproved by an mod before they will apear in your gallery; so if it says upload successful then it has been successfuly uploaded for a mod's aprovel before it will show in your gallery; just give the mods time and it will show up:thumbsup:
Thanks ssmedt, I have been trying since Sunday :sadcry:.... and some are the same ones over and over...:duh: ... When do they aprove? One day in the week? Not being a wise a$$, just want some pictures in my gallery.:tiphat

.:coffee

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks ssmedt, I have been trying since Sunday :sadcry:.... and some are the same ones over and over...:duh: ... When do they aprove? One day in the week? Not being a wise a$$, just want some pictures in my gallery.:tiphat

.:coffee
I've been approving photos everyday and I have not seen any in the queue from you. I just approved three pages of photo submissions. Some got deleted because even though there are bright red warnings about what NOT to upload, people upload that stuff anyway, and this is why we moderate the photo uploads.

Please make sure that your photos are within the upload limits for file size and dimensions, and give it a try again. Your photos are not in the queue.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I've been approving photos everyday and I have not seen any in the queue from you. I just approved three pages of photo submissions. Some got deleted because even though there are bright red warnings about what NOT to upload, people upload that stuff anyway, and this is why we moderate the photo uploads.

Please make sure that your photos are within the upload limits for file size and dimensions, and give it a try again. Your photos are not in the queue.

Oops it may because of file size:confused: But it said uploaded Successful. Will try again. Thanks Jman....yup I missed something all right.:bonk:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

What are the limits on "FILE SIZE" it say I have " NO File Size Limit", that to me means my BIG pictures should make it. :confused: :confused:

It gives a Minimum dimensions of 400 x 300px......

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Encourages folks to stick around and join the community's discussions instead of treating it like photobucket. i.e.: dump & run.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
148 Posts
why the hell cant i upload photos i go to upload the pictures and either it goes to a blank white screen or back to the upload page.. on the upload pare it say i have 18 quere.. what do i dooo!!:confused::confused:

·
Registered
2005 gmc
1,234 Posts
it redirects you back to the upload screen after it puts your photos up, though I believe a mod has to approve them

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2 Posts
new trailblazer

hello im buying a new trailblazer i want too put wrangler duratrac tires on it but on the Goodyear site it says the don't fit my vehicle its not lifted do you think they will fit please help ??

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3 Posts
need help asap

I am gettinga trailblazer 4x4. 2004 or 05 i forget. but I want to lift it to fit 32s or 33s under it and use it as a trail SUV. what is the best lifts to get and also what are some good rims and tires as well.:eek:fftopic:

21 - 40 of 84 Posts