Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to put together a Trailvoy Offroad calendar. However, in order to do so I'll need some picture submissions from you guys. I realize the first quarter of this year is already over, but we can still go for 9 months of the year... Plus it will give me some cannon fodder for a 2010 version. :D

So, if anyone wants to submit their high resolution (2300px wide × 1800px high if possible) offroad pictures (or a really great lifted truck pose) I'll corral them and get them loaded into a calendar.

Post them here or email it to me at
if you do not have the capability to host the picture.

Even if the calendar doesn't pan out, this could be a nice repository of Trailvoy wallpapers.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
heres one thats not quite as big or when i had my lift, but i think its a good photo that or the one where i'm crossing the creek in my wednesday offroading thread

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
yeah but i can't put it up, its in another thread already.... i'll try to get it up though

Attachments

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
I hate to say but what you guys do off site of course, is your own business. because the money from our calender's goes toward keeping our site up and running, we can't let this go on, on site. sorry guys.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I wouldn't be making any money off it... if that makes a difference.

If nothing else, if we decide on some good pictures, can you guys make another calendar for us?

Sorry, I hadn't thought about stealing sales from your calendars though...

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
I wouldn't be making any money off it... if that makes a difference.

If nothing else, if we decide on some good pictures, can you guys make another calendar for us?

Sorry, I hadn't thought about stealing sales from your calendars though...
If you guys want to make a calendar to be sold in the TrailVoy CafePress Store, you would be helping support the site. While we understand that you are not trying to circumvent the rules or anything, we have to acknowledge that you have to charge something if you wanted to have them printed for distribution, and that would not be real fair the vendors on our site.

We're not here to give you a hard time or anything, so please don't get the wrong idea here. If you think that my CafePress suggestions is reasonable, drop me a PM and we will work out some details and try to get it going.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright guys, it sounds like as long as we can round up some good pictures, the admins can put them on a calendar for us.

But, first we need more pictures.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's cool, I know we'll have some good ones from TECORE... I've got a buddy coming along to ride as navigator and take pictures.

I'm just tired of my generic calendar here in my office... :sleepy:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
this is a great shot....wow....:hail:
I have thousands of pics, all in hi-res, but this is one of the favorite 5 I've ever taken. It was a scary-ass trail, too. And I had to get setup a long way away and wait for Teebes to come around that corner. The interstate far below looks like Saturn's rings.

This one is in the same place as the shot that was chosen for the 2007 Envoy calendar:

And one of my faves from the Sierras at 11,000 feet:

And lower down around 6000 ft:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's a tough act to follow... these are some of my favorites that I have taken.

When the time comes, I can supply high res versions.

(I hope I can find a high res of that pic...)

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
What are we talking about with the hi-res stuff?? I am assuming my photobucket pics aren't hi-res, right?? Wait until TECORE is done. We'll have some AWESOME pics....here's one of mine.....just for fun....

1 - 20 of 87 Posts