Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you all please take a look at this newsletter and make sure you don't see anything that is incorrect or omitted? I have been working on it for so long that I am too close to the project to find what may be wrong.

I am planning to send this out today, so please post your comments as soon as possible.

http://forums.trailvoy.com/c_news_letter.php

The staff is also taking a look at things. This will be emailed to members sometime today.

Thank you!

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is this yoiur excuse for not comming out to the meet today:raspberry

haha j/k looks great but just because i have not seen it before will that autoloandaily.com and survey thing always be the first thing people see when they click on the newsletter
It's funny, cause as I was working on the site today, I noticed that your meet was today. I had completely forgot about it.

How was it?

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
It's funny, cause as I was working on the site today, I noticed that your meet was today. I had completely forgot about it.

How was it?
i was a great time; picnic island park was a great location; we got some really really strong winds in the evening but overall the weather was awesome; i posted a thread with pics in the pics and video section

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was a great time; picnic island park was a great location; we got some really really strong winds in the evening but overall the weather was awesome; i posted a thread with pics in the pics and video section
Cool, I'm sorry I missed it.

I used your account for some testing today, so if you notice anything fishy, let me know. I was testing the blue pill for the VPs and the Reps. I didn't hack your account or anything, I was just trying to give you another pill for testing.

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
Cool, I'm sorry I missed it.

I used your account for some testing today, so if you notice anything fishy, let me know. I was testing the blue pill for the VPs and the Reps. I didn't hack your account or anything, I was just trying to give you another pill for testing.
you saying i need 3 blue pills or something

:dielaugh:

haha no problem; i was very happy with the turnout also; we had 7 trucks show up so i thought that was pretty good. haha but no problem i could not get online at all today with being at the park so feel free to do whatever you want to help better the site

1 - 6 of 6 Posts