Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
International Chapter
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and FINALLY ! the very 1st offcial Trailvoy/Saudi meet ! :D:woohoo::woot:
it was great ! all the guys had fun, checked out new mods, talked about new mods, had a great time :D
3 members were there, one new, and 2 potential ones :undecided and not to make it boring here is the pics, we WERE going to hire a pro who at the last min turned out to be in a city 4 hours a way from us :mad: so we had to use what ever we got there :hopeless so don't expect to much :crazy: but wait for next year !! mo hahaha :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Its always nice to see meet pics!
Even better when you see that the pics are from the other side of the planet!
:thumbsup::tiphat:)

·
Registered
2005 buick rainier
1,012 Posts
Ah, Chevys and McDonald's...just like home :)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
What was the date of the meet? I guess I missed the announcement. I wouldn't have made it anyway. Ten hour drive from Dubai to Al Khobar. A little far for an evening meet, especially since there's a 3 - 7 day wait at the border getting into KSA!:duh: How difficult is it to come over the border from Saudi?

Sounds like you had a good time. Now if I could just get some of the UAE GMT-360 owners involved. I'm running out of introduction cards, yet not one person has visited TV that I am aware of.

Congratulations on the meet.

·
International Chapter
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks every body :D its not the best Trailvoy meet, but its the 1st for us :yes: next one is gonna be even better if god wills..

Its always nice to see meet pics!
Even better when you see that the pics are from the other side of the planet!
:thumbsup::tiphat:)
Yeah buddy, next meet gonna be at the desert side then :D might be with a lifted TB too !! :undecided;):D

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
970 Posts
i think that many members for the first meet in the region is great!

i didnt even know trailblazers were sold in that area until recently.

·
Registered
916 Posts
GM is very big here. In fact, the largest GM Parts Distribution Warehouse outside USA is right here in Dubai. I talked to the Parts Manager the other day and he told me the facility is expanding. In addition to their 48,000 sq. mtr. warehouse, they are renting another building about half the size. It's great for me because OEM parts are fairly easy to to get.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Thanks every body :D its not the best Trailvoy meet, but its the 1st for us :yes: next one is gonna be even better if god wills..

Yeah buddy, next meet gonna be at the desert side then :D might be with a lifted TB too !! :undecided;):D
"Not the best" Are you kidding??
I think its just plain awesome of you guys !!
You guys rep this site and all it stands for from different parts of the globe.
Just blows my mind to see our differences in culture set aside for common good of fellow members.

HATS OFF to you :tiphat

·
International Chapter
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think that many members for the first meet in the region is great!

yeah, i should make a short clip for you when i go out next time, you'll be surprised how many TB are out here :D take this for size, GM sales in my area has increased 35% since the TB was released a lone ! :yes::thumbsup: the best cars here since 1975 are the Chevrolet Caprice and the Chevrolet Suburban :yes: and now the TB and Envoy.

GM is very big here. In fact, the largest GM Parts Distribution Warehouse outside USA is right here in Dubai. I talked to the Parts Manager the other day and he told me the facility is expanding. In addition to their 48,000 sq. mtr. warehouse, they are renting another building about half the size. It's great for me because OEM parts are fairly easy to to get.
tell me about buddy, you really should do a mini meet over there, you'll love it ! :thumbsup:

Are you kidding??
I think its just plain awesome of you guys !!
You guys rep this site and all it stands for from different parts of the globe.
Just blows my mind to see our differences in culture set aside for common good of fellow members.

HATS OFF to you :tiphat
Thanks a lot buddy :D next time will be even better if god wills :yes: and more SAND to show :crazy::laugh:
me and a buddy of mine who also happens to be a TB owner, are planning for a really long trip, we might document that for you guys :undecided it would be awesome for the site too :yes:

·
Registered
916 Posts
tell me about buddy, you really should do a mini meet over there, you'll love it ! :thumbsup:
QUOTE]

I hooked up with Duneblazer a couple of times about a year ago, but I haven't heard from him since. I think he moved back to Egypt. I crave to have a minimeet here. The problem is getting people involved. They won't even visit the web site after I give them intro cards. I work with a TBSS owner. He only seems interested when he is looking for information. And he's a hardcode Chevy dude from the US! Go figure. I'm still pursuing though. I probably see four or five GMT-360s a day driving home from work (granted, it's a long drive).

·
Registered
gmc envoy_slt
410 Posts
especially since there's a 3 - 7 day wait at the border getting into KSA!:duh: How difficult is it to come over the border from Saudi?
The border usually flows well there. Your probably thinking about the semi trucks/ Trailers they are the ones that usually get backed up. But they are on a separate entrance. Khobar to Dubai is about a 10 hour drive

Man, I miss the Corniche in Khobar, I use to go jogging there all the time

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Nice work........it's tough getting meets together here in the states, nevermind overseas halfway across the globe.

Even the pictures came out pretty good, as well! Very nice work, we look forward to seeing more from the International side of things!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_ls
17 Posts
Jeddah Guy Here

Got to say that looks SWEET

Would Love to come from Jeddah if you all have another meet

Trailblazers sell like Corollas here in Jeddah KSA

:hijacked :p
:thx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts