Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, ive been reading post on the offroad section for a while now and have come up with what i want to do, i just need the okay that it will work before i place orders. i plan on going with MarkMc lift, Zone body lift, 1.5" wheelspacers and 285/70/17 BFG MT Km2. I know i will have to cut/hammer to make the tires fit, not a problem. the main thing im worried about is running those tires on stock 17 inch LT rim, are the too wide or will they be okay with stock rims and wheelspacers? thanks adam.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Not to sure about your tire and wheel package question,,should work ok..
There shouldnt be a whole lot of hammering and cutting to fit.
Only a little plastic inner fender trimming for 305/60s km2s

I say Go For It :laugh:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
I'm guessing the Stocker 17" Rims are too narrow to handle 285s... tire specs show they are good for 7.5-9" rims though. What width are the stockers?
I was kinda wondering that also.
To bad the spacer guys couldnt come up with an
adapter with multi pattern choices on the same spacer.
That way we could upgrade to different bolt pattern rims
without buying new spacers..:coffee

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
374 Posts
That'd be a nice thought Mark, but wouldn't adding multiple options to a single spacer weaken the spacer itself? I know I wouldn't want to use spacers with multiple holes or even slots in them... just my :m2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
lifts

I am putting a lift on my on trialblazer and the brand is called ready lift its 2 inch lift in the front and 1 inch in the rear it recommends tire size 32x10.50 with 5 inch back space which stock rims have 5 inch back space also wanted to know if i get the bilsteins hd shocks will the fit ok.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm guessing the Stocker 17" Rims are too narrow to handle 285s... tire specs show they are good for 7.5-9" rims though. What width are the stockers?
thats my concern, i think stocks are 7 inch wide, i think. even though tire specs call for 7.5-9" could a 7" work if thats even what a stock rims is..?

·
Registered
6 Posts
ReadyLift is proud to introduce a new SST Hybrid Lift Kit system for the 2002-2009 4WD Chevy TrailBlazer. This is kit is designed for use on 4WD models only. The ReadyLift 69-3065 SST Lift Kit will raise your TrailBlazer 2.0" in front and 1.0" in the rear for a mild lift stance while retaining a slight rake in the rear for hauling or towing.

The 69-3065 SST Hybrid Mild Lift Kit is a complete front-rear suspension system featuring the popular ReadyLift strong steel front strut extensions that provide 2.0" of front lift. The extensions bolt directly onto the top of your existing factory struts and requires NO cutting or modifications to the factory suspension components.

The rear 1.0" lift is achieved with a new rear spring lift design in the form of a strong CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacer. Together this tandem of lifting components provides the proper lift without compromising the ride quality or the factory geometry. Each kit comes complete with hardware and intuitive instructions detailing the steps required for installation.

The 69-3065 lift kit allows for installation of up to 32" tires.

Features & Benefits:
# Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
# Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
# Toughest finish – Guaranteed
# Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
# The highest quality TrailBlazer mild lift kit system on the market
# Allows for up to a 32x10.50 tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ReadyLift is proud to introduce a new SST Hybrid Lift Kit system for the 2002-2009 4WD Chevy TrailBlazer. This is kit is designed for use on 4WD models only. The ReadyLift 69-3065 SST Lift Kit will raise your TrailBlazer 2.0" in front and 1.0" in the rear for a mild lift stance while retaining a slight rake in the rear for hauling or towing.

The 69-3065 SST Hybrid Mild Lift Kit is a complete front-rear suspension system featuring the popular ReadyLift strong steel front strut extensions that provide 2.0" of front lift. The extensions bolt directly onto the top of your existing factory struts and requires NO cutting or modifications to the factory suspension components.

The rear 1.0" lift is achieved with a new rear spring lift design in the form of a strong CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacer. Together this tandem of lifting components provides the proper lift without compromising the ride quality or the factory geometry. Each kit comes complete with hardware and intuitive instructions detailing the steps required for installation.

The 69-3065 lift kit allows for installation of up to 32" tires.

Features & Benefits:
# Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
# Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
# Toughest finish – Guaranteed
# Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
# The highest quality TrailBlazer mild lift kit system on the market
# Allows for up to a 32x10.50 tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent
i much rather go with Markmc lift just because he is here talking to us on this thread and his price is great!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
Mark McMaster

Qty Description Unit Price Amount
1 markmc 2.5" Full Kit 120.00 120.00

Subtotal: $120.00
Shipping: 37.00
Currency is in U.S. Dollars (USD) Total: $157.00 USD

Not sure if this is still the price, you should PM mark and see. I ordered mine April. It is an awsome lift. My truck looks great.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
183 Posts
The price for mine was a little higher as I'm in canada, shipping was more. But WORTH IT!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
To get 2" of lift out of an OUTSIDE the spring spacer will require the spacer to be 1.3" tall. Since BDS, Mark, and I have independently agreed that 1/2" is the thickest spacer that we consider safe in that area, due to upper ball joint stress at full extension, I think we need more dialog with the Ready Lift engineers to see why they think their spacer is safe for functional offroading that might involve full extension of the strut.

I do agree with their endorsement of Fred Goeske, though. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts