Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
I hear you Jimmy, I've been moving two houses into one for the last three weeks.......Trying to get all 4 of us settled into one house and unpacked and keeping both our kids in line......believe me I know Man!

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
What do you want it to say? Name, title, email? What output format do you want it in? PDF, Word, JPG?
ummm....this format works for me with yeah at the bottom on the left
name: Kevin
Chapter President
Southeast Chapter

on the right :
username: ssmedt
e-mail: [email protected]

and know of any good online business card printer; i have heard that people have used http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/ns/default.aspx?GP=4/18/2009+3:57:51+PM

and they say the acceptable upload types are...
Acceptable File FormatsBack To Top
We support a variety of file formats for uploaded designs.
Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf) (recommended)
Adobe Illustrator Artwork (*.ai) (recommended)
Adobe Photoshop Image (*.psd) (recommended)
Bitmap Image (*.bmp)
CorelDRAW Image (*.cdr,*.clk)
GIF Image (*.gif)
JPEG Image (*.jpg,*.jpeg)
Microsoft Publisher 2003 Document (*.pub)
Microsoft Word 2003 Document (*.doc,*.docx)
PCX Image Document (*.pcx)
PICT Image (*.pic,*.pict,*.pct)
PNG Image (*.png)
PostScript File (*.ps)
Windows Enhanced Metafile (*.emf)
Windows Metafile (*.wmf)

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I printed them myself using Word's built-in template for Avery business card sheets - pre-scored to break apart easily. You're quite welcome!

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
I don't have Adobe photoshop either and I can't seem to be able to edit the image the way I want to to get my name and everything on there. Anyone wanna hook me up or tell me another way to format the file so I can do it in picasa, microsoft image suite, etc? For the reg cards of course. Not Pres cards.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I can do it for you and send a PDF if you just give me what you want. I'm leaving in 30 hours for MORA, so I don't have a bunch of time to figure out converters and such. Should exist, though.

·
Banned
7,255 Posts

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Nice! Love the way they turned out.

I've got my info posted above. Can anyone hook me up with an edited card so I can get em ordered up? They'd really come in handy.

·
Banned
7,255 Posts
Figured out how to modify the file without photoshop. Ordered them form VistaPrint.

And, of course, two days later I find out mt chapter needs a VP and who asks for it and receives? I can always write it in on 250 cards:laugh:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts