Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Trailblazer with the SS conversion. Front bumper, Grill and rear bumber. Plus many other Mods.

This is another Trailblazer with that nice Front bumper that they sell in Japan. Looks Sweet.

Here are both these trucks together in pics. even hotter. Check out the difference in these two bumpers. Which one do you like? I like both.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
SS :yes: , the 2nd one:no: ...i like the smoothness but not the added groundFX

·
Registered
2004 chevy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know i want those headlights also. The Japan Trailblazer dont have the amber reflector, its clear. :cry:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Gotta love the SS one.

The other one has been posted a few times before (not on that TB though), and it looks ok IMO, but it looks just like a stock bumper with a ground effects kit added. Not my taste as I am going for a stealth look.

As for shortie antennas, I took Bill (Envoy Fan)'s advice and got a 6" stubby stainless steel one powdercoated black. Reception is perfect as stock and looks a heckuvalot better.

·
Registered
2004 chevy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont get it Dan.

BTW palitoiii check ur email bro.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i like the SS bumper much better even though its OEM. does anyone know if the chrome/polished intakes on the front bumper come with it when you order a bumper from GM? or are they a seperate part number?

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
i like the SS bumper much better even though its OEM. does anyone know if the chrome/polished intakes on the front bumper come with it when you order a bumper from GM? or are they a seperate part number?
On an SS, the aluminum looking vents come with the bumper, they are integrated into it. Only a few guys have actually painted over them, I know one guy did it to complete his complete blackout of his SS.

·
Registered
515 Posts
anyone know where you can get that wing on the back of the hatchglass?

Ya....whats up with the WING .....would like some info on it.
Is that the factory GM wing they sell if so i'm ordering one tomorrow.
If not where can I get it.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Ya....whats up with the WING .....would like some info on it.
Is that the factory GM wing they sell if so i'm ordering one tomorrow.
If not where can I get it.
I like it too, the one on the SS conversion.

Unfortunately, I dont think it is a oem part, probably a Lund or AVS part.

·
Registered
34 Posts
On an SS, the aluminum looking vents come with the bumper, they are integrated into it. Only a few guys have actually painted over them, I know one guy did it to complete his complete blackout of his SS.

good to know for when i order my SS bumper :D thanks

·
Registered
2004 chevy
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
To let u guys know. That wing is not from GM, lund or AVS. Its from a company in Japan that makes body parts for the trailblazer. Heres a link that i have saved in my fav. The only thing is that you cant read it, since its in Japanese. Take a look.

http://www.luckyauto.com/trehed/torep1.htm

1 - 20 of 44 Posts