Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5 Posts
Was the problem the connector?

I have been having the same problem with my 2003 envoy. I put in a new battery and after driving 2 miles the reduce power to engine light came onand the fuel gauge went out of wack and the power reduced to about 5-10 mph. The codes said p1275 and p1280. I put in a new app pedal but still the same issue. *Looks like i was going the same route image was. But correct me if I am wrong but was the issue the connector and not a new app pedal? *Was it fixed after you put it in and was the damage to the wire visible? thanks. This have been driving me crazy.*

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5 Posts
How do you check that.

Thanks Chris I will check the fan. I put in a new app pedal I bought from dorman to same 80 bucks but am not certain on the part I m not certain if the oem part is the same or better. In regards to checking the ground. How do you do that? * Thanks for your help. I'm trying to avoid taking it in but we shall see.

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5 Posts

Thanks image. I will check that out. So it sounds like the problem for you was just the part. If the other issues are not helpful ill brek down and buy one *one other question *When you dealt with the issue were your gauges Affected? *My fuel gauge went from half to zero my traction control light lit up along with the check engine and reduce power. Is that a safe mode feature? *

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.