Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok on my way back from Rock Hill, SC a couple of weeks ago I was around 30 miles south of Asheville on I26. I passed a state trooper who had someone pulled over. Tennessee law is "pull over into other lane when passing stopped emergency vehicle" so of course I pull over by habit. I could only get into a farther lane position so I slowed to around 30 MPH. I looked at the car pulled over and then at the trooper, like most nosy people. I almost broke my neck and killed my brakes... A TRAILBLAZER SS STATE TROOPER?!?!:hail: So I kept looking as I drove (it was a straight-way so no worries). I immediately txt a few people on here (littlew2, MYBLK05LT, tayap79, jmaynard1986) who did NOT believe me:duh:. Well, it's true. North Carolina now has at least one known black SS state trooper. It was a beautiful site. I wanted to turn around and take a picture, but the last state trooper, not naming any names (D.W. Hollars) was a real :x. Sooooo, I didn't do that. Just wanting to share this glorious and not so good news. I am kinda hyped that they finally decided that an SS can be used as a good chaser, but now it sucks cause I know I can't get away, haha. So has anyone else ever seen one???

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few have TBs for their FDs.

Texting while driving.:nono:
I know right, and on the interstate at that, :crazy::duh: Lol, I dnt look at my phone when I txt, ever, haha. Plus I'm a woman and I can multitask pretty dang good, haha. And there is another one, ask Taylor, hahaha :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
I know right, and on the interstate at that, :crazy::duh: Lol, I dnt look at my phone when I txt, ever, haha. Plus I'm a woman and I can multitask pretty dang good, haha. And there is another one, ask Taylor, hahaha :dielaugh:
My grade 12 french teacher dropped that same multi-tasking line on me once. I shot her down so fast. Here was my reply (in french of course): "You're right, women can multi task better than men. You can wash plates and glasses at the same time.":cool:

True story.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
1,333 Posts
Thats not beautiful, thats horrible!
Not that my Voy is fast enough to get away from a crown vic....
Or anything for that matter...
Scary ****. Davie cops have a c5 Corvette and the lights are hard to see from the front because they are on the back of the roof and barely go over. Now that is really scary.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
Over hear naer downtown LA I see SS Camaros, Chargers, & Tahoes but no SS TB's....Let's keep it that way. We need more highspeed chases on tv.:laugh:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My grade 12 french teacher dropped that same multi-tasking line on me once. I shot her down so fast. Here was my reply (in french of course): "You're right, women can multi task better than men. You can wash plates and glasses at the same time.":cool:

True story.
Haha, not cool, but I usually dnt play the "woman" card. I kinda hate that...:nono:. But I know a little french, haha, more than I know spanish...:weird:

Thats not beautiful, thats horrible!
Not that my Voy is fast enough to get away from a crown vic....
Or anything for that matter...
Scary ****. Davie cops have a c5 Corvette and the lights are hard to see from the front because they are on the back of the roof and barely go over. Now that is really scary.
It was a beautiful thing for me to see... considering I wasn't driving that first generation green eclipse he had pulled over.

Over hear naer downtown LA I see SS Camaros, Chargers, & Tahoes but no SS TB's....Let's keep it that way. We need more highspeed chases on tv.:laugh:
Haha, but now you can say, hey my truck COULD do that... (if it was an SS):worried:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She always bashed us. She was a closet feminist I think.
Eh, our spanish teacher was an idiot. I would talk french to him and he would just tell me how good I was doing, haha, wtf???

awesome... i would have loved to see the light package on that thing.
It had the slim-line lights on the roof and strobes in the reverse lights and grille. Not a major set up really...:no:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,682 Posts
Eh, our spanish teacher was an idiot. I would talk french to him and he would just tell me how good I was doing, haha, wtf???

It had the slim-line lights on the roof and strobes in the reverse lights and grille. Not a major set up really...:no:
Either way, it was a freakin trooper TBSS!! That's just plain awesome!:drool

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'd hate to see what fuel bill that that particular police department has to face with a TBSS in the fleet. The local Sherrifs around here do use regular TB's, Explorors, and even a Tahoe in addition to their Crown Vics

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle_xl
389 Posts
Charlottetown

The city of Charlotttetown in my province has several Envoys in their department. I'm heading in there this afternoon, I'll see if I can scam some pics. They look sharp.:undecided

1 - 20 of 55 Posts