Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey westsidaz LOL i really want to convert my TB to ss,i just want some info about bumpers,gauges,gas tank,etc. u know,would everything be bolt on?i would get a SS but i owe a year left on my TB.Any opinions?

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Do a search:m2: There are a ton of topics on ths conversion. Most do just the front and rear bumper and the front grill. You can pick the wheels up from factory reproductions (one of our vendors) in 20" or 22" in a variety of finishes. Bumpers and grill tend to be hard to come buy without buying new ones from the dealer or an online GM parts supplier.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did research and just found 3 topics about it,no one says where they bought their bumpers from,couldn't find bumpers on google either,about the rims,u have a link?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
281 Posts
look on ebay thats were i got my bumpers. took over 3 months to get them but i got them. the lower valance and grill were bought from tbssowners.com in the for sale section. thats the only way to get them cheap unless u wanna pay full price for them through the dealer. hope that helps.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Alrite,i found struts/shocks from a SS,will they fit my 02 TB w/no problem?plz let me know ASAP
Dude, as a few members before me have said, SEARCH is your biggest FRIEND on here!! All these questions have been answered before, hit search and dont wait for one of us to come along a while later to give you an answer, search gives it to you NOW which is what we ALL want!

Yes, 75% of parts swap between ALL GMT360s. The remaining are differences in engine, transfer case setup, certain interior parts, and body panels.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ima buy the ss suspension,thx guys for the help!ima combine them with my ground force springs,ill upload pics later:woot:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,674 Posts
all the info your looking for is on here, theres all your suspension info is in the suspension forum even the exact same setup your going with has been done its in there, it may tak a while but all you have to do is read thru posts. and as for the SS conversion there are so many topics on here its not even funny, if your serious about doing it talk to buc or crime paysvideo theres a ton of info out here..... best bet for bumpers and all that is going to be Junk yard, or even possibly rockauto.com. or gmpartsdirect.com ......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts