15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would a the front and rear bumpers from a SS work on my 03 Trailblazer EXT

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cause personally i find the regular TB bumpers look plain compared to the SS bumpers

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Cool. I can respect that.

IMO, though, the bumpers are anything but plain... They need some highlights yes, but plain? I don't think they are. (... and yes, I know that's an '09.)

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
would a the front and rear bumpers from a SS work on my 03 Trailblazer EXT
There are a few members that have done SS clone jobs. The front change alone ends up costing about $1000+ (Canuck bucks) You must buy the entire front end as the grill and front cross bar are totally different as of 2006. Notice the way it dips into the bumper area.

Then you have to paint match :duh: It looks great when you are finished however it seems very expensive for cosmetics. Now if I damaged the front end I may go for an 06'+ style front bumper/grill assembly :undecided

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
I know that you can use the SS bumpers but the bodykits that have the side skirts are not made for those of us with the EXT'S. If you find a place to pick up the SS bumpers let me know and I will go in with you on that. Double shipment, may get a better deal..Probally not though :undecided

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
43 Posts
you guys ever do that bumper swap or what? Stoon,... that is where I grew up. Winter sucks, but summer is nice out that way.

Hope to do a swap sometime in the future...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts