Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
63 Posts
Gee, my English teacher would have told me that monoparagraphs are a sign of laziness on the part of the writer. I agree and would think THAT is the problem with some people nowadays.

Write the way most people were taught how to write, then everyone knows what is meant. I don't know anyone, even today, that is taught poor grammar. Kind of defeats the purpose of clarity and understanding among people.

How pissed would you be if you spent good money on parts you didn't need, because of a misunderstanding? What if ECM's each decided to display trouble codes "however they wanted to?" They wouldn't be too easy to understand.

Help us, help you . . .
Hey guys and gals! I was going to keep my mouth shut, but guess what?

This forum, to my knowledge, has no character or word counter on it. You can use the space required to post your issue to the forum helpers. I'm not sure if self-diagnosing was a part of the forum's origin.

I was going to stay away from the "Kollin"
comment until he mentioned "LAZY". Boy the pot calling the kettle black.

It's not the reader who is lazy, it's definitely the writer who either dropped out of middle school, or just doesn't give a **** what people who care think.

To an end.... I'm 60 Y.O. and couldn't move from one grade to another until/unless I passed all grammar classes. (Thank the Lord)

Keep it up Rav and Chem. I appreciate what you guys do!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
63 Posts
This forum is here to have pros and semi-pros spend THEIR time to try to help in your issues. Please take the time to READ the answers IN FULL.

Though you may get 3 answers from 3 people, you should get your answer.

If you have to read twice to get the entire bulk of info. do so. You don't read half a page sitting in a library. Respect for the people that are here to help is utmost, even if some may not sound like it.

Use the forum or don't use the forum. Get in, get out, just remember the other 14,000 that need answers too.

Thanks for reading!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts