Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
221 Posts
That's not what that means, have you ever heard of carbon buildup ?
All engines eventually have it, most likely there is carbon particles built up in older engines.

As far as monopharagraphs RAV

This answer wasn't for you in the first place it was for KollinKnack06, because he's not a lazy ass and knows how to read monopharagraphs.

That's a problem with people today.

Too lazy to do anything along with their self entitlement, if you know what commas are ? They sepparate/pause the sentence as I have demonstrated for you, if you have a problem reading monopharagraphs then YOU are the problem.

It doesn't matter whether it's the 5.3 or the 4.2, All GM products all have oil sensors with filter screens, they all work in the same way and have the same type of problems which can be fixed the same way.

This is not a grammar lesson Mr. Professor, apparently he didn't have a problem with the way I wrote correcting me as you did, he was looking for an answer, I been around the block a few decades and this isn't my first rodeo.

I hope this helps your Kindergarten mentality RAV by spacing my sentences in a retarded way just for you.

No....You're right lets write this out in the dumbest way possible because it's easier for you.

Now you can kindly piss off!!
Gee, my English teacher would have told me that monoparagraphs are a sign of laziness on the part of the writer. I agree and would think THAT is the problem with some people nowadays.

Write the way most people were taught how to write, then everyone knows what is meant. I don't know anyone, even today, that is taught poor grammar. Kind of defeats the purpose of clarity and understanding among people.

How pissed would you be if you spent good money on parts you didn't need, because of a misunderstanding? What if ECM's each decided to display trouble codes "however they wanted to?" They wouldn't be too easy to understand.

Help us, help you . . .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.