Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2007 gmc
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd post up some pics of what he trailvoy bioyz have done over this side of the world....

My pics are on the main page along with another nice envoy..so just click on www.q8hp.com to see them....

anyhow, here's the link of the Trail Blazer Team link :p I didn't really wanna be affiliated with them, (partly coz of the name lol), so i told the owner of the site to add my car up seperately..

http://www.q8hp.com/suv_tbt.htm enjoy! There's one with almost a complete custom bodykit.... not to my liking, the only think i find sweet about whats he's done is the fender vents
 

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
Joined
·
2,903 Posts
Nice exteriors, for the most part. But what is up with the interior colors these guys choose? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :x
 

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
Joined
·
5,895 Posts
FattyTBEXT said:
Nice exteriors, for the most part. But what is up with the interior colors these guys choose? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :x
hello exactly (boogie nights reference, thank you) and whats up with the plastic wrap on the seats eeeeeewwwww its like my grandmas house. my gf would love this.. stupid fendi
 

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
Joined
·
1,084 Posts
jimmyjam said:
hello exactly (boogie nights reference, thank you) and whats up with the plastic wrap on the seats eeeeeewwwww its like my grandmas house. my gf would love this.. stupid fendi
uhm.....uhm....hum...BYE!
 

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
Joined
·
3,398 Posts
hey Ghoster has some competition:laugh:




:hahano:
 

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
Joined
·
5,895 Posts
StvsDenaliXL said:
hey Ghoster has some competition:laugh:
:hahano:
LOL! :crazy: what if those gem things in the wheels were leds :undecided
 

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
Joined
·
2,407 Posts
Riced out Trailblazers:weird:



Envoy looks amazing, The tb if you take off a couple of stickers an change a bodykit for one not as exagerated as that one and i'll keep it.

oh yeah and leaving the interior stock



very clean:yes:
 

·
Registered
2007 gmc
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
come on guyz, u gotta give em an A for effort!! The green TB i actually took a liking too, it does look a lot better in real life.....problem with the lowered TB/Envoys here is that they've cut the springs and are riding on a 4" lowered Trailvoy, which with the roads in Kuwait is MURDDDEEER to ur car....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,583 Posts
Trailblazin said:
come on guyz, u gotta give em an A for effort!! The green TB i actually took a liking too, it does look a lot better in real life.....problem with the lowered TB/Envoys here is that they've cut the springs and are riding on a 4" lowered Trailvoy, which with the roads in Kuwait is MURDDDEEER to ur car....
yea i give them props! That beige TB i posted has i really nice custom made body kit. Really nice workmanship!
 

·
Banned
chevy
Joined
·
12,260 Posts
I think its cool when anybody puts that kind of effort into there vehicle! They may not be my taste, but still pretty cool!! And those green wheels.....wow.:D
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top