Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Will be getting front bumper cover with fog lights and complete wiring harness for $60 this weekend and be hooking up fog lights running factory headlight switch with fog light button will look stock can't wait

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well I picked up a good used front bumper cover with fog lights and wiring harness for $60 just gotta paint it to match my color will post pics with stock bumper, during painting and when all installed from what I hear it's not hard to add fog lights

·
Registered
Chevy Trailblazer 2008 LTZ (4.2L)
128 Posts
Do you have such a light control unit? There are a lot of options.
(depends on which sales market a particular car was delivered to)
img_6431x.jpg

·
Registered
128 Posts
Remove the light block (through the window in the side panel) then disassemble it. Maybe the bulb just went out. I do not have a photo of a disassembled block of light like yours.
I have only such a block. This is a version for the European market. It has a backlight on this button.
b1.jpg
S.jpg

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don’t know exactly how the board looks for such a block version. You can make out the block of light and see how it works. Perhaps this button does not have a backlight. I repeat, there are many options for the boards that are inside. I saw that the same boards simply did not have a backlight.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts