Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Use the search function, but there's a few options. You can replace the entire emblem with one from Jetttstream (vendor on here) or you can paint it yourself. Research on here how to remove the front grille, the entire crossbar and plastic grill pull off, lots of clips hold it on. Once you have it off you'll see where the emblem bolts on the back. Either replace it or pull the gold one off and paint it or have it painted. i painted mine with Krylon Fusion and gave it 5 or 6 coats of clear.

·
Registered
2002 trailblazer_ls
88 Posts
hey guys i recently purchased a 05 trailblazer black and i have a gold chevy emblem in the front but i want it completly black any sugguestions
i've got a like-new black billet full replacement emblem for sale. i only used it for a week until my wife said she didn't like it.

shoot me a PM if you want it.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
5 Posts
Bowtie

hey guys i recently purchased a 05 trailblazer black and i have a gold chevy emblem in the front but i want it completly black any sugguestions
I recently did mine in red. There's two nuts on back side. Sand with 220 grid sandpaper then wipe down with mineral spirits, then spray couple coats primer ,couple coats of paint then clearcoat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.