Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acquired this rig for next to nothing. Pretty well road ready. Broke a brake line and power steering return first few days but now no issues.
Picked up this plow for a few hundred bucks. Made a plow bracket myself. Figured I’d post it on here cause I only found a few posts about it.
I had the plow on to see if it functions, but right now there’s no snow so I took it off again to make some repairs and give it a bit of paint. I’ll post a pic next time it’s on.
I have a 2” front and 1” rear level kit ordered as with the plow up this rig is within 2-3” to the ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thats impressive man love that it fits and the lift should definitely give the ground clearance your looking for once everything is put together

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at a few sites and couldn’t find any. I have bilstein 5100 shocks on my ram 1500 and I would’ve went that route for the lift but spacers will do the job I think and they’re cheaper. With the 5100s you’ll get a higher ride height with the same comfort.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You could always look into tahoe springs they might fit as i kno some ppl have swapped them in the rear as they are stiffer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don’t fit the front, even thecanyons and Colorados are different. From what I’ve been reading anyways I could be wrong

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics

no counter weight in the back yet, plus still waiting on my level kit. Should be ok i think
6BE91E92-E895-4183-9DF7-E470B58A076F.jpeg
E35A37BE-F0CF-4C59-999C-A9AD3FA7E569.jpeg
D772DBB9-FA1F-4CA3-B08D-179CBAA683B8.jpeg
C7BBC91F-20DD-4921-AF8F-AF475CA5B0DF.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts