2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
I would totally jump on that deal but i don't have the money. :sadcry:

It sucks not having a job. :hissy:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
Depending on the trails why not just upgrade your tires to maybe a 275/65-18?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
41 Posts
I have stock 16's that I would trade but i don't know how we could do it, I'm in MN.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trade my stock wheels with BF Goodrich AT for your spare...

Ok, so I got rid of my chrome 18's for some stock 16's with BF Goodrich A/T's. 2 of the tires are brand new and the other two are about 75%. I am wanting to trade one of my wheels for your spare. You can use mine as your spare. Any takers???? Figured I would try the local guys first...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you saying one of your 16" alloys for a stock steel spare?
That is correct. I want to get at least 3 of the black steelies. There are a coupel different kinds so I would have to know what type it is first!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, don't want to spend money right now. I figure it would be a good deal for someone that wants to have a matching spare....

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
269 Posts
Sorry, don't want to spend money right now. I figure it would be a good deal for someone that wants to have a matching spare....
no worries. the stock one just wont work for me. ;)
good luck on your hunt though. I'm sure someone will take you up on that offer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
That is correct. I want to get at least 3 of the black steelies. There are a coupel different kinds so I would have to know what type it is first!
Um, yea, I'll take ya up on that offer. I'll have to drop my spare down so I can take a pic for ya.

do you have a pic of your alloys?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So prefferably I am looking for the 6 spoke wheel as opposed to the fat 5 spoke wheel or the 16 hole wheel. Please let me know if you have one that you want to trade.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts