Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last night started great and ended badly as you can see.

I met some great TX SS owners at the Vector tuning and then ran my best times at the track :yes: and on the way home this jerk cuts me off and the rest is history.......:mad:

I dont know if it is "totalled" until the insurance adjuster comes out next week but it does not look good. I am really hoping it is because I dont think it will ever be the same. The entire left side suspension is snapped and it looks like the frame is bent. The motor kept running for a few minutes after until I realized it was still on. :D Gotta love Chevrolet!

Thank God I was not injured! I have the gap insurance that GM sells (I am soooo glad) so it should all pan out if it is totalled.

www.stavrosfamily.com

To be continued...........................................

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
6,943 Posts
:eek: omfg...glad youre okay!!! is anything salvageable? i just saw the pics....do you know what theyre planing on doing with the painted handles, mirrors or rockers? just curious, sorry if me asking was rude...

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,408 Posts
Oh wow dude! That sucks! was it just you? when you look at it from the front it looks like its got a sad face. :( I hope the insurance pans out.

The rim is broke :eek:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,311 Posts
Damn! glad your ok.. and looking at that SS its good for parts that about it, get u something else and enjoy life....close one.

·
Banned
989 Posts
WOw sorry to see that happen,so what were ur times??? also did u have the hood fixed or was it still scratched up from last time? Glad ur ok. If it totaled ur taking the intake off right for the next one,or will there be another SS?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,475 Posts
Hey TXSS, I am just glad you are OK man. Looks like a rough ride.

What happened? Looks like a confrontation with a guard rail?

I always wanted to know wha the side curtains looked like, but would rather not have found out at your expense :cry:

Rich

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
4,839 Posts
WOW, that sucks; glad to see your okay. Hopefully everything works out for you.

Did the jerk stop or did he keep going?

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
Yep..That's a right off. Start looking for a new vehicle. Glad you're okay but i wish I could get that lucky.lol

1 - 20 of 85 Posts