Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just had a question about replacing my seats, im looking at buying some seats form a fellow member, mine are stained and such form work, can i do a swap with the seats from an EXT?? the front two will be good as they are exactly the same, my question is will any of the 2nd or 3rd row seats fit where my existing LS rear seat is?? i dotn wanna buy them if the rear seats will not match up, i know the EXT has the folding miggle row, but will this fit?? or will the 3rd row fit better?? hope this makes sence??:thx

· Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
371 Posts
The third row will definitly not fit due to the design of the seat and floorboard. Im not sure of the second row.. I have an ext and took a look but do not have a non-ext to compare designs with at this time for the 2nd row.

· Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info, i may go to the junk yard and see what the ext and no ext differance is, if they have both models there haha let me know if you have any further info, thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.