Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
For those of use who can't afford to own these vehicles if we have to pay someone to work on them I dreamed up this tray to hold my tools and I thought someone else might be interested.
Peter C.
IMG_3686.jpg DSCN3744.JPG DSCN3747.JPG DSCN3736.JPG DSCN3744.JPG
DSCN3735.JPG

DSCN3749.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
956 Posts
Thanks for sharing and as flyboy2610 said, Welcome to the forums!!!!

·
Registered
Chevy Trailblazer 2008 LTZ (4.2L)
217 Posts
Great job !!! This is really convenient. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
Chevy Trailblazer 2008 LTZ (4.2L)
217 Posts
Peternc I was thinking here and it seems to me that installing the tool tray in the front is not entirely correct because most of the car maintenance work requires access to the central part of it. Therefore, I propose to place the tray (even if it is smaller) on the right or left side of the engine compartment. By placing the tray in this way, you have more access to the front. Tell me what do you think about this?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful concept and execution. I've had my TB I-6 broken into twice and stolen once.

Good luck.

Mike
Thanks for the compliment Mike.
To Bad there's no shortage of worthless scumbags and thieves out there these days just waiting to rip somebody off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peternc I was thinking here and it seems to me that installing the tool tray in the front is not entirely correct because most of the car maintenance work requires access to the central part of it. Therefore, I propose to place the tray (even if it is smaller) on the right or left side of the engine compartment. By placing the tray in this way, you have more access to the front. Tell me what do you think about this?
That's a good point but as I was mainly concerned with the engine compartment I thought this would be best.
I have one of those little trays with wheels for tools when I'm working under the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts