Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprized at how the largest of my cars has the least storage space.

The beautiful map that Saab made for the car's papers and owner manual takes up close to half of the size of the already small glove compartment, and the dogs have taken over the boot.

I guess that I will take out the map, print out the pdf of the manual and stash it somewhere else in the car, but that still leaves me with precious little spare space.

How are you all dealing with this issue ?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
Besides the glove box, which is 'ok' i size, the rather small center console storage (at least it is deep, just not very wide or long), the under cargo floor and two small rear cargo area compartments. (If you don't have ECAS, you get that area that holds the hose/switch for storage). The biggest storage area is under the rear seat!.....flip the lower cushion and you'd be surprised how much fits under the passenger side seat.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
129 Posts
The biggest storage area is under the rear seat!.....flip the lower cushion and you'd be surprised how much fits under the passenger side seat.
That may work on the 2002's, but in my 2005 that is where they stuck the onstar box. Now onstar removal may not be the worst thing.:p

ct_mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That may work on the 2002's, but in my 2005 that is where they stuck the onstar box. Now onstar removal may not be the worst thing.:p

ct_mike
The Onstar box is on the right hand side, isn't it ?

Onstar doesn't have coverage in Europe, so it looks like I'm carrying around weight for no good reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts