Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
That was an atomic bomb waiting to go off!

Scotchlocks and loose black tape --- all a recipe for disaster.

You do NOT need to add resistance to the lights that already draw a lot of current in the first place.

Every one of those wire connections --- and in a non-PC world, we had names for that sortta crap --- created resistance ---- then the resistance created heat ----- and the heat created more resistance ----- and that created more heat ----- ad-infinitum.

Reactions: Schurkey

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
.......... and ....... if you're VERY fortunate ..... you may only have destroyed the relay.

Reactions: 2002 TB LS

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
.... you don't want me yelling at you --- do you?

He's much kinder and caring - although we both get the same results --- one by persuasion and the other by cudgellers --- or thumbscrews ... take your pick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2002 TB LS

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
4,394 Posts
You're not into thumbscrews --- are you? TMI ! Stop ! FULL stop !

Sometimes --- and here's my point ---- it takes a WWW or G.L.O.W. member to help you find the answers ---- not that YOU are that way --- but I'm just --- er: prepared.

Leg Shorts Dress Thigh Entertainment

.... and NO! I am not into G.L.O.W. or WWW!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw them once whilst cruising through the TV channels without the aid of a TV Guide. They kinda remind me of a rock band.

Now --- be truthful here --- you don't want these guys coming over to help you fix your wires --- do you?

Gesture Cartoon Art Black hair Painting

1 - 6 of 6 Posts