Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In lansdale, pa tonight is the lansdale car show. its got alot of nice old cars, and some new ones. they close down main street. if anyone is going let me know i have a spot for you to park!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
:tiphat Gotta work tonight:mad::rolleyes:, Whens the next one.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next year! but some time in aug/sept. they also have bike night! There is alot of people and bikes there. it can get pretty crazy in some of the back lots. good food, bike dyno(at least they had it lastyear) and alot of nce bikes. ill post as soon as i find out when that one is.

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Next year! but some time in aug/sept. they also have bike night! There is alot of people and bikes there. it can get pretty crazy in some of the back lots. good food, bike dyno(at least they had it lastyear) and alot of nce bikes. ill post as soon as i find out when that one is.
Do you ride ? I wanna get my bike on the dyno. Montgomeryville Cycle has an event every year with a dyno too. I was just in there two days ago. Forgot to ask.:duh:

Headed out to Carlisle for their Bike Weekend saturday July 18th.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope i dont ride. thinkin about gettin a bike though. none of your crotch rocket crap though! HARLEY ALL THE WAY!!!! ;)

I do like sport bikes i just cant stand most of the tools that ride em. at least the ones around here.

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
nope i dont ride. thinkin about gettin a bike though. none of your crotch rocket crap though! HARLEY ALL THE WAY!!!! ;)

I do like sport bikes i just cant stand most of the tools that ride em. at least the ones around here.
I don't believe in motorcycle class seperation :m2: I just love to ride.

My bike falls in the class of sport bike but sits more upright (with real handlebars) and dosen't have the body fairing that the crotch rockets do so you see the motor and everything. It does however, share the same motor that comes in Yamaha's R6 race bike. Slightly de-tuned but at 440lbs and factory quoted 98 horsepower, My bike is very fast. The horse-to-weight ratio is great and is balanced well so I can get really low in turns. Last time I ran it at 130, it still had more juice left.

Looks like something Batman would ride to me. Not a crotch rocket. Just fast like one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
70 Posts
Nice FZ6! Great bikes! My dad has an FZ1, I have an R6, and am picking up an R1 here soon. I'll have to let ya know If I come do a ride down in the area, maybe get together...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts