Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,491 Posts
Umm... Black??:confused:

Personally, I think any kind of colored tint looks crappy and ricey... But that's me...:m2:

And since your's is in LT, I'm guessing yours came with factory tinted rears... So even if you did put colored tint on you'd only really be able to see the true color of it on the fronts...

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,491 Posts
No way... this car below has 50% front tint...

I think Bowhunt is referring to 15% tint in the front.. it blocks 85% of the light, but allows 15%(how tint is measured).

Mine looked the same way, cause I did it all the way around (15% all around, over the factory tint in the back....)

This is 50% in the front... 85% would be pointless (if they even make it)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
I let the tinter guy here make the call for whatever best matched the factory tint on the rear of the TB, I think I got 20% on the front windows which is almost perfect. I love it, and I agree with whomever said that any tint color other than the usual shades of black looks terrible.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
267 Posts
I let the tinter guy here make the call for whatever best matched the factory tint on the rear of the TB, I think I got 20% on the front windows which is almost perfect. I love it, and I agree with whomever said that any tint color other than the usual shades of black looks terrible.
Some people advise not to match the windows as you might get pulled over because they all look the same (and there's a chance that the front windows are over tinted).

I might still get 15 or 20 because my rears are super tinted and with the Arizona sun it might not get noticeable. My friend's mom has 15% on her Grand Cherokee and it doesn't look very dark.

Colored or mirrored tint looks very crappy, I know that in the Middle East and some Central American countries people use mirrored tint for all windows (including windshield) or 5% tint, but the mirrored looks ugly.

5% all around doesn't look bad, but there's no way to see at night.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.