Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to get pictures but the process of using VHT niteshades worked really well. It was suprisingly easy the whole job is just dry time for niteshades/clearcoat everything else took maybe 20 minutes between sanding/buffing and clean up. 4 Light coats of niteshades and 5-6 coats of clearcoat and they look amazing.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i gotta get my camera working...ill give anyone 100$ if you can guess where i found an 6megapixel digital camera that works fine.....you will never guess. Most unlikely place for a digital camera haha

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Found it on the bottom of the ocean at the resort Atlantis in the bahamas. :crazy: I was diving with a mask for fun while on a stop on a cruise and i thought it was a pop can at first and it happened to be Waterproof/Dustproof 6MP digi camera. I pulled it out and turned it on...worked perfectly, can take videos and everything underwater haha

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,722 Posts
Found it on the bottom of the ocean at the resort Atlantis in the bahamas. :crazy: I was diving with a mask for fun while on a stop on a cruise and i thought it was a pop can at first and it happened to be Waterproof/Dustproof 6MP digi camera. I pulled it out and turned it on...worked perfectly, can take videos and everything underwater haha
Nice Find :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.