Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey, the directions said to wash the lights first:dielaugh:

I went to pick up some spray on bedliner for a supersecret project I'm working on, and the can of nite shades illuminated like it was sent from jeebus himself. I haven't seen this on a shelf ever. So I had to buy it. E'rything will be polished and installed for pics tomorrow

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
do you need a "how-to" for finishing those tails???:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
they're not done, poophead:nono::raspberry
:crackup:well you were either getting a smartass comment about the lights or about the laundry and since Majestic said the laundry comment that left me with 1 choice:raspberry:crackup:

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gonna paint the whole truck....

:weird::weird::weird::raspberry
I'm not ultravorx!:laugh:

Lights are polished and in. I went with 2.5ish coats and three of the clear. They have a nice smooth finish. Looked plenty dark this afternoon, but at night I can see more red than I thought I would. I put another coat tomorrow if I must. Anyone else that has done this have the same effect? Darker in the daylight than at night?

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
346 Posts
I originally went with 3 coats and I think 4-5 coats of clear, but it wasnt dark enough so I went w/ 3 more coats of NS and 6 coats of clear the 2nd time. Look great! Actually could use another light wetsand and polish, but I need to get a buffer before I go at it again, hand polish sucks.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
I originally went with 3 coats and I think 4-5 coats of clear, but it wasnt dark enough so I went w/ 3 more coats of NS and 6 coats of clear the 2nd time. Look great! Actually could use another light wetsand and polish, but I need to get a buffer before I go at it again, hand polish sucks.

damn thats like 1/4 inch of paint on your lights :p:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts