Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what have got going on these days guys? We should get together because in my garage I finally found this

Nothing like a meet to install a camshaft position actuator ...... and teach others in the process! :D

(Ya Jeff .... Dean ...I finally found it! :duh::bonk:)

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Let me know Bill...I might be able to make it up. After December I'll be back in Seattle for a bit so we need to have a NW/W Canada meet in Jan/Feb.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
299 Posts
Alright, it's about time....(meet and actuator)

Pencil me in, you know I'm good for it. Perhaps I'll get the extracting kit and fix my TB bolt at the same time.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Sure. I sit in Portland for ten months and no meets. Now that I took out the lift; replaced the bumper: and left Portland for Esterhazy, Saskatchewan, you guys want to have a meet in Vancouver!! :duh: Geesh. :weird:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Would love to come out and play but there is something about the 1100 miles between us :hopeless :duh:
Maybe you and I (and anyone else in SK who wants to join) can meet together somewhere between Saskatoon and Esterhazy.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you do at meets, my voys nowhere near carshow quality
Ha ...... usually talk trucks and compare stories. And if I'm there we usually EAT!

It's not the truck so much as the enthusiasm and the social aspect of it all. WE are enthusiasts! :grouphug::excited:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
36 Posts
i would so like to join but i am going to Vancouver island so anyone on the island want to meat up im there from the 24th to the unknown at the moment just PM me and we can talk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts