Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I bought a house 6 months ago. I went to put something in the bathroom vanity for the first time. This is what I saw. The razor is mine.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
That is a good thing. I, speaking for myself, do not like sleeping on the couch.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
678 Posts
:laugh:
If I didn't know better, I would say you took that picture at my house.

Really, Is there any need?:no:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
LOL!!! :laugh:

Makes me wonder what the closets looks like!

I got lucky. We are fortunate enough to have a bathroom with dual sinka and plenty of storage. And lucky for me we have 3 decent closets in the master bedroom too :)

Get your wife a little vanity for all that makeup :yes: That's what we have and it works out nicely. Good thing your razor was not muck bigger!!!

LOL!

Chris

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Its like the closet...........1/4 of the closet is mine and the rest of my clothes are in various boxes.........women I tell ya..........

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
:dielaugh:...that's exactly how my medicine cabinet looks like also Tim, and I don't want to get into the closet and the cabinets under the sinks in the bathroom :rolleyes::laugh:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3,250 Posts
My girlfriend and I bought a house 6 months ago. I went to put something in the bathroom vanity for the first time. This is what I saw. The razor is mine.
Tim, welcome to one of the "joys" of co-habitation w/ a female.....every storage area is for their stuff, even if yours was there first....:laugh:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
421 Posts
I have to use the extra bathroom. There is no room in the master for my razors and tooth brush. But I don't mind I get a bathroom to myself.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
Good to see you got your house. I remodeled our bath last year and had one shelf for my stuff (razor shave cream contact stuff) now i have to fight for room on it i have been overtaken. good luck. I feel ya.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
607 Posts
I don't know what you all are complaining about. You're lucky and fortunate to have THAT much room!! :bonk:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
My wife doesn't have a cabinet...she has a whole room.

It's the "guest" bedroom that I call the war room.

Matt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts