Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
17 Posts
Very sweet! Only things I see missing are red calipers, black rust blocker on that nasty looking resonator and I suppose the trim could use some some fresh black too, if you wanna' nitpick.
Maybe throw some red demon eyes on those headlamps? Nice looking ride though, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_lt
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very sweet! Only things I see missing are red calipers, black rust blocker on that nasty looking resonator and I suppose the trim could use some some fresh black too, if you wanna' nitpick.

Good stuff & thank you.
Maybe throw some red demon eyes on those headlamps? Nice looking ride though, thanks for sharing!
Thank you. Funny, but the calipers are red. It's just that I spend a lot of time on our Oklahoma dirt roads along with off roading here and there. With that the under body is covered with our red dirt/mud that photos as if it's rust. But she's been outside of rust country since new. I'd do the red lights up front. But here in Oklahoma they will ticket you FAST for forward facing red or blue lights.
Thank you for the comment, keep it shiny side up, & hope you have a great day.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
17 Posts
Ok now I see the dark red on that front caliper in the first pic. Yeah...I fully understand the effort behind the daily hassle of keeping 'em clean but your doing a fine job, regardless of my earlier comment. What's that bike you're on (picture above your name)?

·
Registered
2007 Chevy Trailblazer LS 4x4// v6 4.2L
1 Posts
This is very similar to what I hope to accomplish with my build! I’ve got an 07 LS that I’ve just begun to work on. Literally the only variation in my end goal is to put a bull bar on the front. I’m in WV so I may eventually end up going the route of the full brush guard. Love the blackout. Mine is silver and I want to contrast that by deleting all chrome and blacking out my wheels. The stance on yours is perfect.

Are you running spacer and if so, what size? I’m very new to the whole concept. Any advice on how to achieve this build would be hugely appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts