Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since we have a few 355 nation members on our site, JosueZQ8 is a fairly active member. now we're not going to go crazy with any more "other" groups but they are going to have a meet in Pa and have invited us and may be sharing our section at carlisle this year. so I'm looking for some input from you guys.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
I got no problem with it.... Although do they need there own group or shoudn't we just maybe add a link to their site if they add one to ours? I know it's all up to the site owners though. They are great guys and I am totaly down for Carlisle with them:grouphug: Just thinking it's only fair to keep our site geared to our trucks and theirs to the Colorado and Canyon but welcome all? Like I said though, I got no problem with it just wondering how the community will react to giving them a spot and not the S10 guys, possible owners, previous owners, Jeep owners, etc...:crazy:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laugh:...no, I know we have a few silverado's and other's, from members who have brought other trucks, so no, we're not going to make a group for everybody, I just feel the 355 guys are active here and have become our extended family, some what.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Basically my thinking goes along the line "the larger your community the more influence you can have". It creates the opportunity to draw more sponsorship and hence make the site stronger in the long run. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts