Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That is all. Just nothing better to do than post my intentions to possibly increase my altitude. I know enough not to ask questions, now I just need some parts. Thank goodness everyone wants to lower, I shoud get top dollar for my GF springs:dielaugh:

· Banned
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm low and it's nice, but it makes me want to go a lot faster than I can. Which makes me miss being able to do some of the more rugged driving. I've been price shopping TBSS, older muscles cars, newer muscle cars, etc. Seems like a lift on the TB and the purchase of another car built for speed is going to be the most useful and easy to budget option.

oh man
Is the roadie gonna have some fun with you guys..:dielaugh:
Unless I'm trying for a mall cruiser, I think he'll leave me alone. I've grow tired a washing it all the time and trying to buff out the scratches.

I've already made a few changes to the interior so I won't be afraid to get it dirty.

· Banned
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How long would it take you to swap out the lower`d
stuff to the lift??

:undecided
If I do it the way I want, a couple of hours most likely. Got my big ass floor jack and stands, I've had the front struts off before and since I want to go with a new assembly, it's four bolts per side and I'm done. I'll figure on going large enough to clear 32" tires. Not sure whether I want new wheels or just spacers. I'll take it step by step, though.

· Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
No mockage needed. I'll welcome somebody who just saw the light, and the insanity of trying to keep the area behind his taillights clean. We're the pathfinders here in the Offroad forum. How many meets can a shiny vehicle go to, anyway?

MUCH more variety of scenery here off the pavement.

· Banned
7,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll keep from getting my hopes up until it happens. It's hard to let go of the dropped look since I'm a city boy, but the girl is getting old and I don't want it to look like some half assed hack job. Nor do I want do drop every last dime into making her pretty. I've got my eyes on a new project for that.

· Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,230 Posts
If I do it the way I want, a couple of hours most likely. Got my big ass floor jack and stands, I've had the front struts off before and since I want to go with a new assembly, it's four bolts per side and I'm done. I'll figure on going large enough to clear 32" tires. Not sure whether I want new wheels or just spacers. I'll take it step by step, though.
lemme know when you make up your mind.
I have a gift for you if you decide to lift...:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.