Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to buy a winter vehicle and i really like the Trailblazers. (I had an 03 LTZ with 70k on it and it ran PERFECT)

But this one is a sandalwood 2002 LT, with fogs, and a sunroof. It has 155k miles and pretty sure it is a clean title (doesnt say its a salvage)

They are asking $5880.

Does that seem like a good price? What are some things I can look for? The 03 I had was perfect, but again, it only had 70k vs 155k.

Im hoping to get it around 5k OTD. That would be perfect. i am really looking forward to owning another Trailblazer. i love these trucks and miss mine every day.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Have the major components thoroughly checked by a reputable mechanic. Engine compression, coolant chemistry, coolant flow, steering components, transmission, transfer case, differentials, etc. Try to get the seller to agree to a contingency based on the outcome of the machanical inspection. It doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
2005 saab envoy_sle_xl
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have the major components thoroughly checked by a reputable mechanic. Engine compression, coolant chemistry, coolant flow, steering components, transmission, transfer case, differentials, etc. Try to get the seller to agree to a contingency based on the outcome of the machanical inspection. It doesn't hurt to ask.
Luckily, it is at a Chevy dealer. So i can have all the maintenance records and stuff (hopefully).
:iagree::iagree: Welcome to TrailVoy!!!!!:thumbsup:
Lol i have been on Trailvoy for awhile. Look for WannabeSS. That was me. Back when i was young and dumb lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts