Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

The Ultimate 'Will it Fit' Chart?

488K views 681 replies 191 participants last post by  Jasonrc88 
SS Wheels w/ Tires`

Hey all,

I tried to search this forum for an answer I am looking for, but I had no luck. I was wondering, with hopes of purchasing a set of SS 20's, then powdercoating them flat black, if we could fit off-road tires with some beefy tread on them. ProComp would be ideal, maybe 33's with the 20'' SS wheels, but again, I'm only 22 yrs. old and that is kind of expensive.

It will honestly be more for show than anything, I am from southern CT and there isn't much, if any trails around here.. Also, I may be able to get a full set of SS 20's for $700 with decent tires on them, so at least that part will be cheap.

SS 20's

so what are some good tires sizes i can throw on 20'' ss wheels and not need any lifts and have no rubbing or any problems.. A/T tread preffered, i would not like to go with performance tread, just something i can use all year around and have no trouble in the 10'' max of snow we might get in southern ct and that's even rare, or some muddy rutty roads by my house in VT...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.