Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the 2008 Silverado 1500 4.3 V6 and 2wd. Brand New Out the Door for $10700 Only had 3 miles on it when I drove it off the lot.

The Interior Rubber Floors thank god, I hate carpet in anything but a car.

And my favorite interior feature besides the stock aux input jack.....

The Double Glove Box

I plan on getting a chrome grill if i can find one on Ebay, I like the black bumper though, prolly just take off that huge air dam on the bottom.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
i had a silverado at my old job.. and they are great... dual glove compartments... dual center consoles... (middle seat opens for compartment as well) and looking at it urs is the WT aint it..

still not to bad..

on a side note... hope u got one with the air conditioning option in it...

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
182 Posts
Nice! Get some new silverado wheels and it will make a world of difference. Those 17" factory wheels are really nice, my boss has them on his crew cab!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,292 Posts
You do realize you have now become everyones... 8 foot bed Bitch.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
i had a silverado at my old job.. and they are great... dual glove compartments... dual center consoles... (middle seat opens for compartment as well) and looking at it urs is the WT aint it..

still not to bad..

on a side note... hope u got one with the air conditioning option in it...
Quite a few years ago I bought a Calif pickup that came from the factory without a heater or ac, ok for Calif but I was in Oregon. Boy was that a cold truck in the winter.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
Quite a few years ago I bought a Calif pickup that came from the factory without a heater or ac, ok for Calif but I was in Oregon. Boy was that a cold truck in the winter.
yea... the WT(work truck) model comes with the V6 and heat... ac is optional.. boy would that sucks after buying a brand new truck and find that out.. lol

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
don't worry, it has A/C I was going to buy the only one with power windows/locks/mirrors left in a 200 mile radius, but it had been tapped by a semi trailer that was backing up. I wasn't interested in buying a dinged up truck brand new, even if they were going to fix the bumper tail light and tailgate.

I like it a lot, bought it with 3 miles, its got 54 on it as of now.

I also really like the onstar reports, got my first one today, tells you your tire pressure, mileage, and lots more, its cool.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
93 Posts
I also really like the onstar reports, got my first one today, tells you your tire pressure, mileage, and lots more, its cool.

Curious about the mileage. I'm thinking about replacing my '03 Silverado 5.3 V8 with an '09. Does the V6 get that much better mileage ?

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
303 Posts
Have fun helping your friends move!!!

I have to admit you did get one heck of a deal. I agree that the chrome grill will make it look better. Along with some nicer wheels, (I like the GM ones too). Maybe add a toolbox to store some things. Tinted windows would be sharp.

I used to have an S-10 with a regular cab and it was annoying when I went to get groceries with another person, because I could only fit so much in the cab. Then if I put it in the bed, I was worried someone would steal stuff out of it.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
261 Posts
Congrats!! Good lookin silverado. I would say either level out the front and take off that air dam, or drop the back. The stock 20 inch wheels from chevy would look really good on there. just my :m2:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Nice truck!!
I see you got it at McCue..
I could have gotten you some free stuff or a bigger
discount,, or both..
I used to work there (25 years ago)
My friend is still there...

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Nice truck we have a couple new ones at work.
I can't se how it would ever replace a TB.
I went from a full sized standerd cab to a sonoma crew to the TB. No comparison TRAILVOYS RULE:yes:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts