Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let's see...cluster.dome lights. Sidepockets. Air vents. Cup holders and a lot more. And for the exterior for those who have seem my lock and unlock scheme I'm also doing that. Gonna have a nice busy time but I gurantee ill be done by saturday night. Ill post pics as I go alonge. Moste likely I'm going to do the lock unlock scheme first so keep your eyes on the exterior forum for that thread soon

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
you should line the whole outside in LEDs so you look like a Christmas yard decoration coming down the street.

I cant wait to see where you are going to put all those

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
40 Posts
Resistors

Better place to get the resistors would be Parts Express, I got 30 1 watt 560 ohm, Flame resistant for a lot less then radio shack I thin I paid 2.00 and some change, just a suggestion

Jim

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
2,383 Posts
nice!! can't wait to see what you do!!

now get working. and do it fast...seriously. we're all waiting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
well not to much got done today....did a prototype for the red/green lock/unlock for the headlight area today. got one done and burnt it out cuz i didnt see i had the wrong resistor hooked up to test and hit em to a 12v...the poor things got about 7 volts when they shoulda got 3.5

so for making my water proof led tubes i got some 1/4 hole nylon tubing. "wrong size in the picture"

then took a piece of mdf figure out what i wanted the headlight led array to be and drilled some holes so i could stuff em in there while i was soldering on the solid strand copper wiring.

it goes red,green,red,green and so on those will be placed in the gap on the side of the headlights.

and o yeah before they caught on fire on the count that i wasnt thinking and im on a all nighter currently. they were brightttttt. i think im just going to tackle the small things first tomorrow.dome lights,cluster side pockets,runner boards, and so on

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got the domes done. cluster is happening right now. i got side tracked big time today. and sorry for the lack of pics ill post a bunchhhh tomorrow because all i have right now is my phone and im not going to waste your time with that lol

and forgot to mention each dome light has 6 leds. 3 in each section. and o are they brightt they turned on while i was wiring it up right in my eyes to it hurt

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.