Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post em up boys (& girls)!!

Pics of your Trailvoy, WRECKED! Let's share the blood, sweat and tears of our poor dispatched vehicles - whether they've been rebuilt or not...

Let's see how well they faired when in a collision!

I'll start the carnage with my claim to fame (and subsequent Squirrel attack...)!

:dielaugh::dielaugh:

Rear-ended an 80's pickup (and wrote that bastard off). Being the over-achiever that I am, I also took two other vehicles along with that pickup (gotta love pileups). Total carnage - 4 vehicles. 18G of damage to my ride. :duh:

Damn these edits.... How'd this get in here?!?!

:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
I was just going to start this same thread. SO here is my submission.

How'd that last one get in there, HAHA.

OH one more thing, we should add the dollar amount.

My damage was just over 10,000$

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear-ended an 80's pickup (and wrote that bastard off). Being the over-achiever that I am, I also took two other vehicles along with that pickup (gotta love pileups). Total carnage - 4 vehicles. 18G of damage to my ride. :duh:
Dude, read my post - a quick blurb and the dollar amount is already there.... :raspberry

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
All the pictures threw me off. I get distracted easily, but you already.................oh what was I saying again..........

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
GOtta love that edit option.... :raspberry (That Roadie, he's such a nice fella... - See I like the edit option, too...... The Roadie)

Mike you get distracted by shiney things.... *slides a quarter across the floor*

:rotfl::rotfl:

This thread's gonna be so full of FAIL it's gonna be a big WIN!!!

:thx

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
45 Posts
Haha I wish I had a pic of mine a week after getting it wrapped around a telophone pole ontop of a stone wall. The best part was that the stone wall did no damage.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,055 Posts
Ohhh, alright, I guess I will have to bring back those bad memories.

The culprit:

The result:

Not too bad looking from the other side:

$14K to fix + 235,000 km = WRITE OFF

Well at least I happened to get a really good adjuster and he allowed ALL my mods in, which brought up the book value, which netted me $6K from the lease.

BTW, it was written up in Off-Road Rides:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
940 Posts
Mine is accident free, however, I did but it with a few small dents in the driver door, a small dent in the bumper, and a bent rear window wiper.

I do have some ugly photos though, this one when I removed my bumper covers to do some off roading.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,105 Posts
Nothing too crazy out of me on this topic....

I stopped in traffic on the highway, the young lady behind me.....well....didn't and hit me doing 65mph. Lucky for me I was able to keep it in my lane and not hit anyone else.

Total damage $6,500 + 4 months worth of chiropractor visits

Her car took the hardest hit, due to mostly going under my truck

Due to here "relocation" of my trash can, I was able to have the insurance company pay to have these put on instead

Unfortunately, that truck had to go....I sure did love that exhaust

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AlekG, WTF happened there?!?! How'd you get a tree on your truck, on a road?!

Harmelss...my heart literally broke after seeing your pics! I <3 your SS =(
Don't sweat it... out of the ashes rose harmless 2.0 :D

Seems that the affected vehicles are predominantly Canadian...... When's Blazernut adding his to the mix?:raspberry
:rotfl::rotfl: Nice. Maybe we're just a little more proud of the wonton destruction we're causing in the name of TrailVoy.com... :woot:

Mods - is this thread worth a sticky yet? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
The oh so famous "SCUBA STEVE"

Here's Scuba Steve!

I was just waiting for a fish to come flopping out.

Water line on door frame

Old engine

Old engine again

Seats removed to steam clean the carpet and get as much muddy water out as I could. Also had to rip all of the carpet padding out.

Anyone want some carpet padding?

But The Trailblazer has been rebuilt, sealed up better and cleaned up, and decked out in LEDs.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8 Posts
This is actually how I purchased my TB. I bought it last month at the Insurance Auto Auction. It was a reposession, so I am guessing they went out in a blaze of glory, even toasted the engine. I wont even go into what I have found inside the truck....... well I guess just one. I found bacon, well it looks like bacon under the center console (it was cracked, I had to replace it)....at that point I decided to remove every panel and every seat. My steamcleaner paid for itself twice that day.:hail:

On to the photos:

I am guessing the goat that lived inside the trailblazer may have kicked the door in while venturing out one late night. Then his buddy the llama must have head butted the taillights....

But all in all, I paid $2,900 for it so I did not do too bad! I cleaned it myself, bought a junkyard engine with 30k miles on it, installed by my buddy and I am going to do the body work myself ...maybe. :woot:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 136 Posts