Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

The Official "Track my ECM/TCM" thread...

4K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  Kybuilt 
#1 ·
Yesterday, I put my ECM/TCM in a box, and took it to the UPS Store. I thought it would be great fun to post my tracking number here, so everyone could help me track it; then I read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS on the ups.com website.:no: So, I'll just keep you all posted myself!
LEXINGTON, KY, US 02/17/2006 1:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

CINCINNATI, OH, US 02/17/2006 11:09 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 02/17/2006 2:51 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

MAUMEE, OH, US 02/17/2006 3:11 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Scheduled delivery time of 2/20/06, at Vector Motorsports.

#7 ·
UPS never loses insured products...

Hey I had stuff burn up on that UPS plane fire at Philly last week.
That was a fun phone call from UPS.

"hey, your stuff burned, you were insured up to 100. what was the value of the package and do you have receipts."

#10 ·
I bet you can't stay still or stop twiddling your thumbs cuz you're soooo excited. We can all relate.......if we couldn't, we wouldn't be here.

#11 ·
They even work on PRESIDENT'S DAY!

TTT! Here's today's progress report:

ROSEVILLE, MI, US 02/20/2006 3:22 P.M. DELIVERY 02/20/2006 12:03 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY 02/20/2006 12:01 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
Wait a minute, I thought this was going to Ira?:confused:

#12 ·
There it goes...

...and here it comes! On it's way back from (somewhere in Michigan)

Billing Information Received
Shipped or Billed on:
02/21/2006
:thumbsup:

#16 ·
I need this tune....I just can't do without the vehicle for that many days.Was it 6 (3 up and 3 back)?
Wonder if there is an airport near by where chris can do the tune and I can get right back on the plane an split.Is it that easy?

#17 ·
fredg369 said:
I need this tune....I just can't do without the vehicle for that many days.Was it 6 (3 up and 3 back)?
Wonder if there is an airport near by where chris can do the tune and I can get right back on the plane an split.Is it that easy?
You could always use ovenight shipping. The other tune took so long because of the weekend.

#18 ·
fredg369 said:

or do the Core..... if you are worried about having a crank relearn done PM me.

#19 ·
The weather has absolutely sucked anyway. I had to use 4WD to get to work this past Saturday. It was actually snowing faster than the Hwy Dept could heap salt & cinders:yes: Now it's supposed to rain or snow the rest of the ...hold it, another update:
ROSEVILLE, MI, US 02/21/2006 6:01 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN Woohoo! I'll be abusing tires this Friday!

#20 ·
Kybuilt said:
The weather has absolutely sucked anyway. I had to use 4WD to get to work this past Saturday. It was actually snowing faster than the Hwy Dept could heap salt & cinders:yes: Now it's supposed to rain or snow the rest of the ...hold it, another update:
ROSEVILLE, MI, US 02/21/2006 6:01 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN Woohoo! I'll be abusing tires this Friday!

Has anyone ever told you, that you are a nut!!!!!:rotfl: Funny nut though, not those stale types.

#21 ·
Won't be long now...

This is unbelievable: look at how this one little package has travelled in the past 24 hours.
LocationDateLocal TimeActivityLEXINGTON, KY, US 02/22/2006 9:02 P.M. DESTINATION SCAN 02/22/2006 5:42 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN CINCINNATI, OH, US 02/22/2006 4:03 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 02/22/2006 12:33 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN MAUMEE, OH, US 02/22/2006 8:25 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 02/22/2006 6:02 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LIVONIA, MI, US 02/22/2006 4:05 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN LIVONIA, MI, US 02/21/2006 11:38 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

#22 ·
JILTED LOVER EXACTS REVENGE-FILM AT 11

Not exactly, but the 96 S10 got even for this:
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=4991
(post #20) The one week out of a year that I depend on it, since ol' Silver can't move til I get his "brain" back in. This morning on the way to work, the brake pedal goes right down to the floor! So I gotta soft-pedal to the only garage I can trust, 18 miles away, after work. I found out: it's amazing how little you really need your brakes if you know there ain't gonna be none! (I did have enough pedal left to stop eventually, these stops were planned out well in advance).

#25 ·
Man, i must have a lot of self control.
My Vector tuned computers have been on my back seat for a week and 1/2.
You guy's are making hard for me to get a solid base line before the mod's begin. Please let me hold out one more week.

#26 ·
Fishhunter911 said:
Well how do you like it????:confused: :eek: :)
:D This is me, ear-2-ear grin. You shoulda seen me run up the basement steps when the doorbell rang this evening! Wifey was already in her pj's, she threw on a coat & off we went. I said "let's go out for coffee & donuts". She said "but honey, the donut shop ain't open this time of day". I just grinned.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.